Athens Township Volunteer Fire Company

About Our Volunteer Fire Company

ATVFC is an all volunteer Fire Co. which responds with 2 engines, 2 tankers, a 100' platform, a rescue, a brush truck and a squad. ATVFC also responds to neighboring municaplities as part of a box alarm system and handles water rescue calls in our primary response area and surrounding area. ATVFC responds from the main station on Herrick Ave. and from a satellite station on Kirby St.

ATVFC is an independent, 501C4 organization. We are funded by a monthly donation from Athens Twp, a weekly bingo game, a monthly breakfast and many other fundraisers. 60% of our funding comes from Athens Twp and the remaining 40% is raised by our members.


Welcome to our website!!

What's New?